ALPS is a natural gravity fed water filtration system that is designed to remove all types of contaminants in tap water via a ten stage filtration process. Lab tests conducted by Cairns Regional Council showed almost no detectable sodium fluoride levels, or any other harmful/dangerous chemicals.
The ALPS water filter represents a natural, simple, easily maintained and cost effective apparatus, that will provide you with a consistent supply of clean and healthy drinking water, essential for general health, longevity and quality of life.
11 Stage Filtration system
1. Dome Ceramic Filter with 0.2 micron silver particles. Purifies water from rust, dust, sand, silt and bacteria such as cholera, typhoid & coliforms
2. Silver activated Carbon (1st layer of cartridge). Absorbs chemicals and traps dirt, rust, silt, and chlorine
3. Zeolite (2nd layer of cartridge). Softens water. Adsorbs heavy metals and harmful elements such as Fluoride
4. Silica Sand (3rd layer of cartridge). Promotes healthy bone, connective tissue and helps prevent premature aging, cardiovascular and Alzheimer’s disease
5. Ion Exchange Resin (4th layer of cartridge). Traps flouride atoms and neutralises them
6. Mineral Sand (5th layer of cartridge). Replenishes minerals lost during the purification process
7. Far Infra-Red Ceramic Balls (6th layer of cartridge). Help soften water and raise pH level. (To raise further and stabilise pH we suggest the use of Prill Beads)
8-9. Mineral stones in the bottom of the unit keeps the water fresh, alkaline and mineralised. Also bacteria and virus free
10. Magnetic water Faucet. The magnets help restore the water’s natural energy balance and microcluster the water for optimal hydration
11. PRILL BEADS. Optional 11th Stage – HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
It’s easily assembled, simple maintenance and requires no electricity or plumbing.
Domes and cartridges are typically replaced every 6 – 9 months, depending on your tap water quality and quantity used. Mineral stones are generally replaced every 12 – 18 months.
Dimensions (fully assembled): 64cm (Height) x 35.5cm (Base including front lip)
Please note: The bottom tank holds 12L and the top tank holds 6L to create the combined total of 18L.
Shipping included in the Sale Price