SALMON & VEGETABLE STIR FRY
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Five-spice Powder
- 500 g skinless salmon fillets cut into 3 cm cubes
- 3 spring onions sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic sliced
- 2 tsp Water room temperature
- 115 g baby corn halved lengthwise
- 200 g asparagus cut into 5cm pieces
- 100 g snow peas trimmed
- 100 g Can Water Chestnuts drained
- 1/3 Cup reduced-salt chicken stock preferably home -made chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
Heat the oils and five-spice powder in a wok over high heat. Add the salmon and stir fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Remove from the wok.
Add the spring onions, garlic and water to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add the baby corn, asparagus, snow peas, water chestnuts and combined stock and oyster sauce to the wok.
Cook until the vegetables are bright green and tender.
Return the salmon cubes to the wok and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.